Correct uniforms and grooming are an integral part of dancing at PSB and we like to ensure that our students attend all classes with correct uniform & neat hair. Students participating in Junior Professional Ballet or PSB Elite programs are expected to be impeccably dressed and groomed for all of their classes.
Please visit reception to order your uniform.
General Uniform Information
- No baggy clothing should be worn.
- Hair is to be neatly gelled back with no fringe in a bun for ballet and a ponytail for modern
- No scrunchies or bun covers. Use neutral hair nets and a thin ribbon that coordinates with leotard may be tied around the bun
- No jewellery is to be worn in class (small studs/sleepers are okay)
- Correct uniforms and second-hand shoes are available for purchase at the studio, so please feel free to check at reception for your child’s requirements
- We recommend Costume & Ballet Centre for new shoes