Ensemble classes are where students come together and learn a large group dance which can then be performed in various competitions and events throughout the year – depending on the opportunities that arise.
Working as a team is not only a great life skill, but such a fun alternative to the individual achievements of an exam class.
A few things to note about ensemble classes:
- Classes are only open to students doing at least the minimum 2 classes recommended for their level in that genre (Eg. ballet ensemble students must be doing a minimum of 2 Cecchetti ballet classes per week).
- Ensemble classes are not included in the fee cap.
- Students are required to take part in the organised performances throughout the year. Allowances can be made for family trips etc, with teachers being given advance notice of a minimum of 4 weeks.
- Please note: in order to perform in ensembles, students will require a costume. There will be one costume per year at a cost of approximately $80-$100.
|Ballet Ensemble||Grade 4 – 6 Ballet|
|Modern Ensemble||Grade 4 – 6 Modern|
Uniform – Girls & Boys
- Ballet Ensemble – as per ballet exam class
- Modern Ensemble – as per modern exam class