The staff of The Perth School of Ballet are committed to:
- Having a warm, caring and approachable environment where parents and students feel welcome and empowered.
- Creating excellence in dance, particularly in our Ballet, Modern, Contemporary and Character curriculum.
- Empowering our teachers and staff so that they are the best they can be and continue to grow to be the best in their fields. Our teachers and staff are passionate and committed to our vision and to the growth of our students.
- Providing a sense of community where our students form friendships and memories that last throughout their lives. We nurture each and every student so that they reach their full potential as dancers and as members of the wider community.
- Integrity in all our dealings and actions, including maintaining a viable, flourishing business that serves the public for many decades to come.
- Having a reputation, nationally & internationally for mentoring and teaching our future dancers with respect and dignity.
- Nurturing a love of dance that lasts a lifetime!
These above commitments are an expression of our values, which underpin our work and our lives:
- Caring for all students (whether or not they can/want to be professional dancers!)
- Respect for the individual
- Nurturing confidence
- Brilliant standard of dance
Dance is the hidden language of the soul.
– Martha Graham